Thursday, January 10, 2008

Snowman Pictures

Yes! It's finally winter time and you know what that means... SNOW! The best season of the year is finally here. Everyone should get out to the snow and start building those snowman now! Snowman are absolutely amazing pieces of artwork, if you look carefully to many of them, you can see the detail work on it is outstanding. Snowman pictures are my favorite thing to look at to get me pumped and ready for winter. I know a lot of people have the same exact feelings about snowman pictures like I do. Thats why I created this page, for all of you snowman lovers!

I could never ever find a good website that actually pleased me with snowman pictures. All the sites I would go to would be trying to sell me something or doing some scam deal that would totally take away from what I was really looking for. I MEAN ALL I REALLY WANTED WAS TO SEE SOME FUNNY, CARTOON, REAL, PRETTY, SNOWMAN PICTURES! Now all of you that had that same problem I had won't have to worry about it anymore. You know why? Because this page is strictly dedicated to only snowman pictures.

I always loved taking actual pictures of snowman with my camera but I would never be able to get the right angles or right lighting. It was fun until I actually viewed the pictures and BLAH they were terrible. My friend told me about a great website about photography that actually changed my photography skills drastically. Now whenever winter comes I get extremely excited because I actually get PAID for taking pictures of things. YES, THAT WEBSITE TURNED ME INTO A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER! It all started out with snowman pictures as well. What's better then taking pictures of snowman's and getting paid for it? I seriously think you should check out this website if your into photography or even if you're thinking of becoming one. It's definitely worth it. Click the link underneath to see the website!
Click Here!


Now for the snowman pictures that I love SO much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

GoGirlfriend said...

These are great pictures! I want to build a snowman!